Thursday, May 28, 2009

Confirmation 2009

I've had the amazing privilege of mentoring Madison for the past 12 or so weeks for our Confirmation at Long's. Madison is such an incredible kid who reminds me of myself so much when I was her age. She's terrifically interested in theology and has a real heart for missions...she's really chasing full speed after God and it's totally amazing to watch! I've loved being her mentor, we've been pals for quite a while (since I first came to Long's), and it's been a true blessing to me. This weekend she 'graduates' from the class, along with almost 50 of my other children that have moved from Children's Ministries to youth...I'm a sentimental fool and so proud of them all, my little kiddies all growing up!










No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)