Monday, June 8, 2009

Sentimental Fool

Despite all my efforts to not be such, I am a sentimental fool. A good heart wrenching commercial can make me boo hoo in an instant. This one from State Farm just about had me in a puddle on the floor the first time I saw it. I guess I can just chop it up to the fact that I really love to be inspired, and I love to see people embracing the world changer in them. At any rate, here's the latest tear-jerker:


And we have had a LOT going on lately, including Salyssas 1st Birthday Party, Confirmation Sunday, the CEC Graduation, and our long anticipated 1st trip to the lake of the summer...soon as I can, Ill post some pics!

1 comment:

  1. yep, you are a sentimental fool but it's one of the many things I love about you. People who are not moved (emotionally, spiritually, whatever) are not fully living...

    ReplyDelete

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)