Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Birthday Boy...

david michael mehaffey...you were born today! (well, 26 years ago today...). do you know how many people adore you? pretty much every person who's ever looked in your direction, shaken your hand, heard your laugh or talked with you about fishin or huntin or trappin or the importance of a good crisp lawn.

'
Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somwhere in my wicked, miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth

For here you are, standing there, loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good'
(the sound of music)



you are one of a kind, and i am head over heels in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)