Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finally!

So, something funky has been going on with my blog, and I haven't been able to sign in for weeks! Hence, the lack of posting. I've been around the world it seems to find a solution to this problem, and finally, stumbled across the answer today. What I clicked and how I got there I have no idea, all I know is that somehow, my brilliant mind fixed it. Ok, well, maybe not my brilliant mind, maybe just my sheer desperation as I read forum after forum in the Help section, just clicking on whatever looked the least dangerous. Whatever it was, it worked, and I am blissfully happy to be back on blogger! Although now, I have tons to catch up on. I'll probably end up simplifying what I would normally post, simply because I'm so behind and extremely busy. Until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)