Monday, October 5, 2009

seriously.

i can not take any more vampires. it's vampires every where you look. movies. tv. books...ahh! i can't handle it! what is the big deal with vampires? they are spooky and yucky and creepy and not uplifting. at all. they are creatures that survive on the death of others. gross! who wants that? who feels encouraged by blood sucking murderers? not me. i'll take francine rivers or c.s. lewis any day. matter of fact, give me c.s. lewis or give me death!!!


um, ok. that may be a little extreme. but i mean buisness. who do i need to speak with to get vampires out of pop culture?!?! give me a name and i'll make the call. i'm officially calling for an end to vampire mania.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you there Leah...totally ridiculous!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)