Monday, May 25, 2009

We finally saw it...

'A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A waterloged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?' - Marley & Me

So we finally joined the rest of America and watched Marley & Me...it wasn't on purpose that we hadn't seen it...if you know me at all you know I'm fruit loop about movies and demand to see every movie that comes into theaters. Sometimes though, life has it's own demands, and I'm having to watch more and more on pay-per-view...

Anyways, we watched it last night and I boo-hooed like a lunatic, just sobbing away as I had heard everyone else had. I mean, I knew what happened in the end, I just didn't expect it to effect me so. When the movie was over I looked up and David and Ruby were snuggled up in the recliner, and I thought I want in on that! So much to David's hysterical protests (his old ratty chair is his beloved and he says I'm 'too rough with it'...he's always sayin 'easy on the arms!!!'...sigh) I climbed in and we had a little photo shoot with our little doggie. I ended up having to snap the camera with my left hand so it was hard to center the pics, especially with all the laughing and Ruby wiggling wiggling.


I love this one...David and Rubs were tiring of my picture taking...
And this was Ruby when it was all said and done...we must have done her in!

For another cute take on some folks and their dogs, check out my cousins blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)