Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Talk About Makin A Girls Day Start Off Right..

I awoke to this on my facebook page, and it makes me so happy!

I don't know if you know how much i love you. Let me count the ways....
1. I love you like a goat on a hot day.
2. I love you as loud and funny as Ruby Roohead snores.
3. I love you like a pickle loves it's juice.
4. I love you as many times as you say "your mom" in a week.
5. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
6. I love you like a chikfila loves cows.
7. I love you, but I can't keep doing this...

I'm giving the the longest facebook wall msg ever just so you know I love you

I am extremely thankful for the ways in which God takes care of my heart. Ashley, or as we call each other, Pickle, has been a direct little hug from God's heart to mine. I'm so thankful that I've gotten to get to know this kid...like, woah.


1 comment:

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)