Tuesday, November 24, 2009

let's see this city!!


This church was right across the street from our hotel:



Grand Central:

 
 
 

Every block had flowers like this...amazing:

Inside the New York Public Library (It was my FAVORITE!!)


 
 
 
 
 
Rockefeller Center:



I loved finding nature and the beauty of God's creation in the midst of the concrete jungle:
 




On the ferry, view of Manhattan:






 
Ellis Island:



I love this view of Manhattan from the Great Hall @ Ellis Island:




The New York Stock Exchange:

 
I always love this building in commercials, and it's just as beautiful in person:
 




1 comment:

  1. more to come, right?!? *sigh*...i wanna go so badly! maybe by the time i get to, you will be the city expert and can give me a tour ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)