Monday, October 19, 2009

this life is ours for the taking...

Tryin not to be overwhelmed, as our schedule gets crazier by the second. Coming up in the next 4 months alone we have Fall Festival at church, of which David is an intricate part, Davids 9 day bear hunting trip, my trip to NYC with Ashley, baby Lily Scout (our niece) will be born, Thanksgiving, Christmas, which comes with an insane schedule for both of us, a new year, two more trips to Greensboro for Kenya prep, and Kenya itself. And of course with all of these things comes massive ammounts of planning and preparation. Plus, you have regular 'life' that you live during all the 'planning' for the 'big events'. Those are the times when you're really living anyways...

These times may be crazy, but we love each other and we love our little family (consisting of David, Leah, Ruby, Toots, and Kujo). We love our new home, we love our church, we love our Jesus, and we love our life.

Let's pray we can keep it all together during the next 4 months of craziness!

3 comments:

  1. Remember what God told Paul "My grace is sufficient for you" Love and grace are the glue that holds us together. I love you. Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, I can not help but to be overwhelmed with the love I embrace for you. In the 27 years that I have loved you(9 months of life next to my heart beat counts too:) I feel even stronger in my love, adoration, faith and joy I tuck deep in my soul for you! You have made me the most blessed Mother to have you as a daugter. To the Lord I am forever greatful. why am I so blessed with such special children? I have good children and I have much to be thankful for!And God gave me a Boaz many years ago when my heart was broken as well as my life. How can I help but to sing,dance and praise the Lord!
    As for the crazy animals u and my hunka david has....hmmmmmmm
    I love you Mama

    ReplyDelete

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)