Tuesday, September 15, 2009

*merry christmas, leah*


So last Christmas Ashley wanted to paint me a picture for my gift. I gave her this picture of my favorite tree from Kenya. She finally finished, 42.5 years later (love you Pick...)! Ashley and her husband David just moved to Petersburg, Virginia. On our way to the beach we stopped by for an afternoon of catching up, and we spent the night being ridiculous and watching Season 5 of The Office (duh). Best part about the time with Ashley? Getting my Christmas Present! The first thing we did when we got home was to hang our gorgeous new pic. She did an incredible job...we knew she was good, but not this good! Isn't it beautiful? Now we have this amazing piece of art that reminds me of two of my favorite things: Kenya and Pickles :)



2 comments:

  1. Didn't read everything But again was moved by the pictures. I love you. Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did read the list..funnny, practical and clever..for the most part.Pics..what can isay? the pics tell it all!mama

    ReplyDelete

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)