Monday, August 24, 2009

*happy birthday, sawyer*

ah, sawyer belue. my favorite little boy on the whole planet. how on earth can one little person make so much joy in the world?

saw's birthday party was last weekend...he is a big 3 year old now, and has moved up to the 'big kids class' in the Child Enrichment Center at Long's. (he has a cubby and everything, of which is is extremely proud!). he is going to be a big brother soon and is just growing up so fast. i love my little nephew so much! i praise God for the blessing of being able to be such a big part of his life. i know it's a rare thing that an aunt gets to be sooo involved, and i'm very thankful.
here are some pics from his party at the rec. center:
saw's actual birthday was on the thursday before the party, and amanda asked me to go to Ghost Town with her and saw and our little friend bella wren. it was such fun! amanda took lots of pics, so if i can snag some from her i'll post them. i hadn't been to ghost town since i was little. Papa used to take me a lot, just me and him. those are some of the best memories i have from Papa. i got to tell saw all the things that Pop and I used to do there, like when we rode up the chair lift Papa would tell me about all the bears in the woods, and we'd look for them. saw rode the chairlift up with me (which petrified me and thrilled him, btw), and when i told him this particular story he said 'ooo, i bet Papa Caudill shot them bears! them bears is bad guys, right?'. i laugh at this kid more than anthing.

1 comment:

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)