Monday, August 10, 2009

bridgette and kristen

This weekend two of our close friends from Asbury came to visit. We started the weekend off right with a cookout, and Lauren, Shayne and Avery Jean got to come too. I love Avery Jean and was super glad we got to hang out a little before the girls arrived:


Look at me! I can sit on my own!
Woops! Spoke too soon...I toppled over!


Peek-a-boo is my favorite game and my dress is the perfect way to play!


Bridgette and Kristen looooved the baby chicks, who are growing super fast, by the way.


Let's go to the lake!











2 comments:

  1. These are so good!! You all had such a great time! I know it was good to se them all.
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)