Saturday, June 27, 2009

.dripping in jewels.

I've always wanted some creative way to hang my jewelry since I don't like jewelry trees or cabinets or any of your traditional ways of keeping it all untangled. I want to be able to see it to pick out what I want to wear. After we moved, I found this picture in a magazine and I thought, 'Hey! I can do that!'

So I'm working on it. I still have quite a few to make, but here is what I've done so far:

They will hang on the wall eventually...we are still waiting for our custom made iron frame bed to arrive until we can hang things. We will have to see where we want to put it and then go from there...Until then, I'll keep crankin out these pretty little jewelry frames!

2 comments:

  1. i love this idea! u r so creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi leah...I do hope you will remember that i want to place an order for my earrings and eventualy my necklaces. I love your choices of frames...so vintage. i am not picky. love, mom

    ReplyDelete

If you post as Anonymous please sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks for commenting :)